Nov 17, 2010

Some Observational Notes

I wish agencies wouldn't lie about a model's weight and measurement, you can have a 26" waist and wear the same size as someone with a 24" waist, we are all built differently, also who the hell cares? It would make a lot of girls (and myself) feel a whole lot better if we saw their actual stats, even if we can't attain them we would know they are human. It's also painfully obvious when you see two girls standing next to each other that they aren't the same height nor do the have the same measurements and there is nothing wrong with that. I've seen a couple girls in person, and some are my height or barely taller and are listed at 5'9" or 5'9.5" and I'm 5'8! Most agencies say they won't accept anyone under 5'9" but they all have shorter girls like Edita, Masha and Sasha. I know they want girls who are 5'10" but what are they afraid of, the clients? their reputation? or applicants? The measurements are just ridiculous, few people have 23" or 24" waist and 34" hips, and it's even rarer they have that naturally, so why not list 26" or 36"? I've also noticed their stats vary from agency to agency and year to year, you can gain and loose in a year and some of the younger girls can grow but a 24 year old isn't going grow and inch or loose an inch in a year. Not to mention it's a little strange if one agency says you are 5'9" 33" 23" 34" and another says 5'9.5" 34" 24.5 34.5" at the same time. Oh, and don't worry I will follow this up with lots of posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment